Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tat Man

The days were flying by way too quickly.  Every spare second was filled with UPS runs for another passport/visa thing, last minute runs to Costco for jars of peanut butter, going throw our house to get ready for the move...and on and on and on.  Joe was still in Chile and Luke was down for a nap.  Kate and Jake were in the backyard playing, and I was sitting on the couch signing some paperwork and going over a few things when my eyelids felt like 1,000 pounds.  I closed them for what seemed like 10 seconds, but in reality it turned out to be about 20 minutes.  I awoke to giggling and saw this in my face:

 "What have you done?!!!" 
 "Kate did it."
 "He asked me to do it for him!"
 "Mom, I double checked and made sure that before I did ANYTHING, it was washable."
 "Well, that was thoughtful of you." 
And I'm thinking...how did all of this happen in 20 stinken minutes!!!
And then for the grand finale...This is why I had to take photos... I couldn't help but burst out in shocked laughter... 
20 minutes.  I guess it could have been a lot worse. 

1 comment:

Tyler and Rachael said...

that's pretty funny. i imagine it wasn't when you woke up....sooo good thing for time to make it funny.