Saturday, October 6, 2012

Photo Shoot

Why not throw in a photo session before we leave too?  Another thing on my list was to have my friend Carol Wilcock take pictures of my kids.  We'd been talking about it forever...along with me shadowing her to pick up some of her genius (that'll have to wait until we get back). 
Could we cram it in please, Carol?! 
We brought the kids over to her house after church...just look at her magic:




And these weren't the only ones!  There were so many to choose from!  That never happens with kiddos!  I always take a thousand for that one shot.  Perfect timing for Dad's birthday.  Thank you SO MUCH, Carol!  I can't wait to blow these up and get them on our walls because I just can't get enough of them!
I had to include the one of Luke with his finger up his nose.  Embarrassed to say, but apparently when I was little, whenever a camera came in view, that's right where my finger would go...he may look like a Berryhill, but he has a little Patterson in him ;) 

No comments: