Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Guess It's Really Happening!

   Both of our cars were sold and renters had been found.  Strange "in limbo" feeling.  Movers arrived Monday, August 27th and for 2 days straight they worked their tails off.  It's the first time we have ever had a company do our moving for us.  Wow, was it nice!  I couldn't believe it! (Of course it's October and we still don't have any of our things...waiting on Chilean customs...but I'm sure they did a great job)  They underestimated just how much packing they would have to do, and were at our house until 9:30pm on Tuesday night!  House is tiny, but we have quite a bit of gear in that garage of ours!
I speckled and repainted Wednesday, the cleaning crew and carpet guys arrived Thursday,  and then we flew out early Friday morning to go to Hawaii on vacation. Renters moved in Saturday. 
I'm surprised and so very grateful it all worked out :)

No comments: