Tuesday, March 11, 2014

And Summer Begins....With Nursery Graduation

Yes. Summer.  It's still strange for me even after experiencing it last year.  The kids get a 2 months break from the middle of December to the middle of February and then go back to their same grade.  As a result, our Nursery graduate is barefoot and in short sleeves ;)
 Luke was feeling like the man when he came into Primary and got to sit on the front row.  He only held onto my leg the very first Sunday I was teaching, and after that, he's been so grown up.  He even reports that he isn't a baby anymore.  He's a big boy.  I LOVE his Sunbeam teacher.  She is the cutest little grandma who teaches him his lessons in Spanish and brings him candy every week.  No wonder he snuggles right in with Hermana Munoz!

So proud of you, Luke!  All three of my babes get to be in Primary with me now!  How great is that?!!!

No comments: