Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Love to See the Temple

The Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in Oakland is the perfect place to visit during Christmas time. The grounds are covered in lights and there are free musical performances every night in the month of December. We go every year.

Can I say again how happy we all were to have Chris home???



Yes, if you're wondering... my hair does look different. I got a "wild hair up my ass" as my late Nana would say, and spur of the moment, when I went in to get my hair cut, decided to go brown. This picture is after about a month, so it had faded and lightened up quite a bit. It was shockingly dark at first... I'll have to find a picture...when Joe came home and saw it he was completely speechless. Frankly, I was too. It took me a long time to get used to...just last week I went back to my hairdresser and said it was time for me to go back to being me :) Fun for a little while!
The girls LOVED dancing and singing in the rain.




Best Friends


No comments: