Monday, September 2, 2013

Kate's Baptism!!!

We really wanted to be able to have our family with us, surrounding Kate on her important day--but after lots of brainstorming and trying to figure out schedules, we decided it would be a special memory for her to look back and say that she decided to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, when we were living in Chile.  So, I went ahead and did the invitations:
  
And took a few pictures at our home and the Santiago LDS Temple to remember this very important day-- and to share with our family so they could feel like they were with us!!!


 Oh how I love these three!
"I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday..."





  CTR Ring:  A little reminder to help us remember to "Choose the Right" every day. 






Kate, in her baptism dress, holding a picture of herself in another white dress...

 Her baby blessing.  


 Any guesses as to what she was like as an infant? :)

 She had so much personality from the get go--she expressed it the only way she knew how :)





I had so much fun taking Kate out on her own little photo shoot to celebrate her decision to be baptized.  I love this girl with all of my heart.  She is something else.  Heavenly Father sent us an incredible little bundle 8 years ago, knowing that she would bless our lives forever.

No comments: