Friday, September 20, 2013

A Few Random Moments Captured...

Out to dinner...


In matching outfits...
In the elevator...
With Momo...
In the hotel...
And getting ears pierced!
I was 8 years old when I got my ears pierced.  Dad did it with his dental stuff--he pierced Jen's and Mom's too!!  He numbed me up and everything, so even though I was crying out of total fear, I didn't feel a thing.  Kate asked me leading up to her 8th birthday, "Does that mean I get to get my ears pierced too?!"  I asked Dad if he'd bring "the stuff" on the trip.  He did.  Apparently Kate suffered from the same fear I did.  There were some tears and just a tad bit of drama.  
When it was finally over and the earrings were in, the entire crew made our way to the bathroom to see Kate check her sparkly ears out in the mirror.  As we all stood up, Jake did too.  And just at the right moment, he saluted BG and proclaimed, "Alright, Thanks Beeg," as he headed for the door, as if he had a huge part in the ordeal.

Jake has perfect timing.  It's a gift.  

No comments: