Monday, September 24, 2018

Treasure

I don't spend a lot of time in Primary these days.  I miss it.  I'm always in the Young Women's room at church, so the boys know right where to run to find me.  
So last week, when I was at the church to set up for our big "Young Women in Excellence," I got a very unexpected hug from heaven.  
We decided to have our program in the Primary room, because it was the perfect size for our young women and their families--not too big and not to small.  I came in with all of my bags and dropped them on the floor and started to unload everything, when my counselor, Paula, touched my arm, and with a big smile, pointed to some of the artwork that was up on the board.  I had never seen the board before.  But my heart stopped and my vision got a little cloudy when I saw this:
Best family portrait ever.  

No comments: