Thursday, September 13, 2018

Clutter

I was muttering to myself under my breath as I stepped into our entry way to find shoes strewn all over the rug, sweatshirts thrown on our bench (with drawers in that very bench for those shoes) and bags dropped right in the middle of the walking space.  Seriously?  We have hooks and hangers for all of these items!!!!!  Sometimes I get so tired of people not picking up after themselves.  Not closing drawers or doors when an item has been taken out.  Not putting clothes away soon enough so we are all confused as to the dirty pile and the clean pile.  WHY?!!!!!  I get tired of listening to myself talk about this issue!!  JUST PUT IT AWAY!!!  I have implemented a good system!  Hahaha!  I went upstairs to find even more toys cluttering the floor and those mutters grew louder.  I was about to lose it and yell that certain people needed to get their rears in gear now, when this stopped me in my tracks.
It caught my breath.  I smiled.  And I laughed.  And I even got a little teary eyed. I love this type of mess.  It can stay forever.  

No comments: