Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Que Sopresa! Not Really.

Alisa, my amazing sister-in-law, turned 40 at the beginning of March. We couldn't let it just slip past her :) So Maryanne and I decided to throw a little something together.
It was supposed to be a surprise, but somehow she had an inkling as to what was going on.

That was OK though, because really-- we just wanted her to feel the love from everyone who adores her. After dinner, the kids ran off and had a little battle...Does Jake seem in his element?? I think Kate was feeling pretty stylish in the shades.
















Four Generations of Berryhill Men...How cool is that?!
Happy Birthday, Alisa!

1 comment:

MC & FA Berryhill Family said...

I definitely DID feel the love! THANK YOU Julie and Maryanne for an amazing birthday party! I was SURPRISED how perfect a birthday can be!!!