Thursday, January 31, 2013

Little Man

We found a restaurant called The Tortilla Factory that resembles good Mexican Food.  Wahoo!  So, I took the kids there after we tried out a piano teacher for Kate.  (We were excited to find a Korean women who advertised that she would be teaching in English.  Double wahoo!!!)  The kids and I ordered and when the food came out, Luke looked right at the waitress and announced, "GRACIAS!"  I was floored.  This kid finally just started speaking English and a "gracias" came flying out of his mouth!  Since then, whenever the doorbell buzzes, he's the first one to open it-- "Hola!"  And the last one to wave goodbye with a whopping "Chao."  I LOVE it.  My little bilingual man.  
Throw in some of his dance moves and he's the cutest kid in South America.   

No comments: