Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat

Here we are :)
Jake cried about being Elvis for the church party, but then when I gave him a choice for Halloween, he replied, "Mom, I wanna be ELVIS. And I'm not gonna cwy about it this time."



Kate, with her friends Halle and Addie



Jake with his buddy Bryant



The Girls



Luke, feeling like he is right in the middle of the action, I love it!



checking out the loot




Learning the tricks of the trade



If only he tasted what was inside :)



Enjoy!

There's no way you are eating all of it!

3 comments:

anitamombanita said...

Oh my! You all look absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Trisha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes. You really are one of the cutest families that I know.

Kevin and Lora said...

You guys all look sooo cute! Love the halloween costumes!!!!