Monday, June 8, 2009

Reminiscing About the Good 'Ol Days

What a great morning this turned out to be! Two of my close friends from my freshman year back at BYU, Susan Sharapata Biery and Leslie Lake Ashby, live relatively close and decided it was time we get together. I hadn't seen them in at least 10 years!
What fun we had looking at pictures and getting caught up with one another while our kids played! I'm so grateful we have been able to keep in touch and continue those friendships that made my freshman year wonderfully memorable. Thanks, Susan for getting us together! And good job, Julianne taking our picture!
Our attempt at pictures of the kiddos

1 comment:

Jill said...

I remember Susan and Leslie!! How fun that they live in the Bay area. wish I was there! Of course these days, I'm just wishing I was anywhere but here...
Loved all your posts and hoping you are doing great!!