Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What a Game!!!

I think that was the best championship game I have ever seen! I know practically everyone in the world was hoping Butler would pull it off. Normally, I would be cheering for them too... But I have to stand by my team!
I love Coach K. The best part about it was that we got to watch the game with Mike and Carrie and Nicholas. Our kids were spending the night at Grandma's because of my crazy work schedule this week, so as soon as Joe and I pulled into the driveway Monday night, we rushed over to the Thompson's. Nicholas was on his third day of potty training (notice he's not smiling?), but I think during the last few seconds of the game, all of us could have wet our pants!!! I was so impressed with both teams! What a great night! And even better... Joe won his pool at work! Yahoo!

No comments: