Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What do Shaun White and I Have In Common?

One of Jake's favorite things to do is to sneak into our bathroom cabinet, take everything out, and distribute those items artistically around the house. Thankfully yesterday it was just my curlers...and then I got to thinking...when was the last time I actually used those curlers?! At least 8 years ago--maybe longer. So, I plugged them in and figured I'd give them a breather from the dark corner under our sink. Twenty minutes later I shook my fingers through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror...and what I saw was this: I looked like Shaun White. Not quite what I was going for... Kate came in and laughed... I immediately packed them back up and retired them even further back under the cabinet. Maybe she'll use them some day...

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

He should be so lucky...

;)

Emily said...

I was really hoping you would have a picture of yourself so that we could compare. I don't know if I take your word for it :)