Sunday, October 18, 2009

PB&J

Fall is officially here, and so we decided it was time to take down the pool. I made the kids lunch and they were eating while I was collecting all of the pieces to the pool before packing it up. Kate was collecting ladybugs and Jake was happily playing with the noisy poles...and then I finally looked at them! Here's what I found...

Who knew a PB&J could do such damage! Not only was it all over his face and clothes, but the bread was smashed into the patio...better outside than in! The video below cracks me up every time I see it.


2 comments:

Sunny said...

Aren't boys fun! Always into things and always finding ways to get messy.

MC & FA Berryhill Family said...

Aw this video of Jakie's precious smile is priceless!! Just want to squeeze him despite the stickiness.