Thursday, October 18, 2018

Luke Likes to Floss

I wish I meant his teeth.  He flosses constantly.  That little dance where you move your arms and hips in opposite directions at the same time really fast?  You know what I mean.  His little body moves so fast, he almost looks robotic.   Jake does it a little too.  They don't stand still.  Jake's teacher mentioned she doesn't mind the flossing-- "it's so much better than bottle flipping and fidget spinners!!!!"  I understood immediately.  It's a dance move-- quiet, fun, and aerobic ;) 

So, I throw a floss move out occasionally, here and there, just to get their attention and to see if I can make them laugh.  Today, while in the kitchen, Luke ran in while I was getting dinner ready--I decided to floss before he reached me.  He stopped.  Looked at me, and said matter of factly, 
"That's really hard to watch."  

It was hilarious.  I guess I'm a dental hygienist for a reason.  I'll stick to the string.   

No comments: