Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer Fun

I KNOW it's been a long time since I've posted anything. This computer is so darn slow, that it makes blogging a bit tedious at times when I try to upload pictures. So, I was procrastinating, hoping that we'd be getting a computer in the near future. Well, our fridge died on us and so the computer will have to wait a bit. Get ready for a few new posts.... I'm catching up on the summer. Might not get it all done tonight!!!!!
Is this not the cutest? We had our friends, the Holt's, over for dinner in the beginning of the summer before they decided to leave us and move to Utah. So sad for us, but thrilled for them to be close to family! Their daughter Ella was the center of everyone's attention--especially my kids! We miss you!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

What a cute little bunch!

=)

Lindsay said...

Blogging was long and tedious until I started downloading by bulk into photobucket for free and then all I have to do is cut and paste the html code into my post and it transfers the pictures instantaneous. good luck