Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feeling a Little Wicked

Yes! We finally got to see it! What a show! We've been waiting for months and what a night it turned out to be! Of course, we were sad my brother-in-law Matt couldn't make it--but we didn't plan that he'd still be coaching Brett's baseball team at the end of June! Thankfully, right before the lights went down, we got a text message that Brett's team had won another game and he scored the winning run!
Chris came home from BYU just in time. He "happily" agreed to be Jen's date, admitting that he'd rather be at Brett's baseball game. I thought he was kidding until I looked over at him half way through the show and he was sacked out! When the lights came on for intermission, he jumped up and said, "Ok, that was great! Ready to go?" So my brother isn't a huge musical fan. What can you do? Joe and I loved it. What a fun night! I always remind myself after a good musical that we need to go see them more often.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, what night did you go? We went last night and LOVED it! What a great show!!!

Jill said...

I LOVE Wicked! glad you got to go. It's here in Tokyo also, but unfortunately, only in Japanese, but it was still really good. I'd love to see it in English though...

Trisha said...

This is one of my FAVORITE plays. Isn't it fantastic? I'm glad you enjoyed it.