Wednesday, August 15, 2018

First Day of School

School came so quickly, this year!  
I could have enjoyed a few more months of summer!
 Biggest change... Kate is in 8th grade at ISB this year and is going to the high school with the 9-12th graders.  No room at the middle school for her class, so they are moving up. Ahhh!!!  Don't grow up too fast!!!!  I am a bunch of emotions to say the least.  Kate?  Not at all.  She went to the orientation and was excited.  Got lost the first couple days of school and just laughed.  And she is taking the bus/tram to school now because it's at the other end of town than the grade school.  She's navigating her new norm without much of a hiccup and that is impressive to me!
 These boys couldn't wait for school to start.  Jake scored with the nicest teacher in 5th grade and was so excited to be BMOC at Aesch ISB this year.  Luke found out that his best friend, Tim, would be in his 2nd grade class, so he was beyond thrilled.  What a great start to the year!!!
And Big Mack gets to be home with me!!!  I wish they all could be.  
But I'm excited to see what this school year brings.  

No comments: